Dafford Funeral Home, Inc. was founded on August 11, 1946 in a renovated home located at 608 East Cumberland Street in Dunn, NC. The business was relocated to its present site, 707 East Edgerton Street in 1949. The location in Dunn, NC was remodeled in both 1972 and 1992 with emphasis placed on comfort for families and accessibility for all clients and visitors. The location in Angier, NC was established in 1974 in a renovated store on Highway #55 East and Church Street and was known as Dafford Memorial Chapel. A completely new, full-service facility was built in 2002 and is located at 50 Tippet Road in Angier, NC.
Three generations of the Dafford Family are currently involved in the business. Each of us strives to insure that all the needs of the families we serve are met by combining the ideals and visions of not only the past, but the future as well.