Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are taking preventative measures and actions to protect our staff, employees, and the public. Please read the information and instructions below and these actions will remain in place until further notice:
1. Masks must be worn to enter our facilities.
2. Remember the 3 W's: Wear a Mask, Wait 3 feet apart, Wash your hands.
3. Capacity limit of 75 people for services in our Chapels.
4. Limousines are at a 6 person capacity limit and masks must be worn.
5. Only individuals that are directly involved in the family arrangement conference will be allowed inside the office.
We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience as we all navigate through this unprecedented time. As always, we will continue to provide the utmost professional, caring, and dignified services to the families we serve.